German Speaking Credit Controller
This German Speaking Credit Controller will be working alongside a fantastic business with a great team atmosphere.
You will have complete control and ownership of the whole Order to Cash process and be involved with all aspects of the Credit Management process.
This company is a large, multinational business but operates in a manner where customer service is paramount and they still retain a friendly and supportive team ethos.
There is always enough work to keep you busy and as the role involves the whole Order to Cash Process, the role is technically varied enough to offer progression and professional development.
There is plenty of parking on site and easy access via public transport.
Growth and expansion are expected as the business continues its planned development.
The key responsiblities of the German Speaking Credit Contoller will be to:
- Ensure customers settle outstanding accounts to agreed terms to maximize cashflow.
- Aged debt analysis - Proactively analyse aged debt to identify areas of risk, payment performance trends and to report on cashflow forecasting.
- Manage customer queries closely with the RBU/SSE and Sales functions. Providing information required to achieve a quick resolution. Oversee end to end process. Record and track supporting data on Credit Platform.
- Carefully manage non-payment issues, communicating cross-functionally. Take ownership of collective actions required.
- Issue monthly statements to customers.
- Manage 'Dunning process' to ensure reminder letters through to final notice letters are issued in a timely manner.
- Communication with Area Sales Managers to detail account issues or impending debt collection/ legal action
- Refer accounts to Collection agents for debt collection, legal action and handle all related correspondence and queries.
- Open new accounts, applying for all required references and ensuring the NAAF application is complete and customer account is created accurately.
- Regular review of credit limits for existing customers using online credit references and trading history, suggesting appropriate credit limit to be applied to the account.
- Send Direct Debit letters and address all related queries. Assist the Cash Apps Team with processing Direct Debit collections at the earliest date in line with agreed trading terms.
- Manage held order process ensuring daily communication to ASMs and RBU to confirm orders held/released.
- Provide regular detailed and informative credit management reporting to ECM and general business on a monthly basis - also provide updates to ECM as and when required to support ongoing initiatives.
- Proactively identify process improvement opportunities and propose solutions/take responsibility for improvement implementation.
- Support/lead credit management projects.
The ideal German Speaking Credit Controller will be able to show where they have had similar exposure in the past and also be fluent in German.
Access to Basingstoke and the surrounding areas is key as is a background is dealing with the whole Credit Management process.
The Basingstoke based German Speaking Credit Controller will come with:
- Career progression and development
- Company and personal bonus
- Great staff benefits and discounts
- Generous holiday and additional benefits