Lead, Project Management
• Business and operational re-engineering
• Regulatory, legal and risk projects
• Client and product development
• Business driven IT change
• Large scale change programmes of work.Each project is run against a business case, and is sponsored at Director / MD level within the organisation. The department has a core team covering PM, BA, PMO and QA skillset and supports a business requirement to build efficiencies within our processes, and to professionally manage and deliver internal projects.Overview of the RoleThis is a PMO Lead Analyst role working within a major financial services organisation, tasked with providing governance, support and control across a number of areas of the Pershing change portfolio.They provide project and programme team members with guidance on project processes, and support the project team members with any queries associated with those processes. At the same time, they provide oversight and control of the projects, working with the PM and questioning them to make sure projects conform to standards and helping to identify potential risks and issues that might impact the delivery.The successful candidate should demonstrate a history of working within a PMO including:
• Working with Project Managers to review / monitor project health.
• Ensuring all projects adhere to the quality process guidelines.
• Prepare, Study and produce enterprise wide reports and dashboards to the senior management team of key information (Budget tracking, Progress against Plan, Risk and Issues).
• Maintaining and enhancing metrics that measure project performance.
• Conducting project status review meetings and tracking of the open points and assigned task's status.
• Conducting periodic project audits, shaping the project health by measuring the variance in scope, schedule, cost and quality from the respective baselines.
• Resource usage tracking and ensure the optimized usage of resources.
• Acting as a Centre of Excellence for all Project Management and Programme Management processesQualifications Required Skills
• Experience delivering large projects or programmes of work or working as a PMO lead in a similar organisation.
• Experience preparing, study and produce enterprise wide reports and dashboards to the senior management team of key information.
• Pro-active can do attitude with the ability to motivate and influence people outside across the firm
• Proven ability to work with and influence business stakeholders
• Working experience and solid of knowledge of various SDLC methodologies (waterfall, iterative and agile)
• Attention to detail, checking and questioning information provided. Questioning Advantageous
• Experience with Program coordination across IT suppliers, including risk, quality, change management, schedule, and financial management
• Experience supporting & assessing project and programme business cases.
• Project / Programme management certification In return, we will
• Provide you with interesting and complex technologies problems for you to solve.
• Provide an interesting and varied experience.
• Offer and organise training, support and peer mentoring.
• Build a career path specifically for you.Primary
United Kingdom-United Kingdom-Greater Manchester-ManchesterInternal Jobcode: 60106Job: Information TechnologyExperience Level: ExperiencedOrganization: Pershing Technology-HR06376