Looking to support a centralised finance function with reporting, preparing standardised and core reports
Based in central Wiltshire is looking for a Part qualified Accountant to join their centralised finance function as a Finance Analyst.
- Own aspects of the P&L reporting, including accruals, variance analysis and forecasting
- Support future activity with analysis to support budgetary approval
- Help develop and evaluate commercial and operational assumptions
- Build collaborative relationships with stakeholders across the business
- Provide analysis and deliver insight that links financial reports to our strategy
- Part - Mid Qualified Accountant
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- Willing to work either independently or part of a team
- Flexible in approach with good organisational and prioritisation skills
- High levels of integrity, accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong logical mind-set and approach to problem solving
- Ability to quickly understand and put into practice complex ideas and processes
- An aptitude for and strong appetite to develop systems and processes in order to drive efficiency's that benefit the business
On offer is a permanent position, offering a competitive salary and study support.