Assistant Accountant role in Keynsham, Bristol. £25,000 - £30,000 + study support and a structured opportunity to progress your career
Working for an international business with a growing market share, you will be working in a great office environment with a friendly team.
The Assistant Accountant will be responsible for;
- Completing the current review of group's online banking platforms - updates, maintenance, new users set up, password resets, users deletion, account access authorisations.
- Ensuring new users are set up in line with the framework.
- Take ownership and maintenance of the banking user spreadsheet.
- Compile cash flow forecasts using data from open accounts and banking platforms following a framework already in place. Set up payment/transfer requests for acquisitions team and pass to banking team.
- Work alongside members of the Group Finance accounting team and acquisitions team assisting as required.
You will ideally be AAT qualified and looking to further your accountancy studies, ideally ACCA or CIMA. Experience as an assistant accountant is advantageous, as is the use of online banking platforms.
A salary of between £25,000 and £30,000 is on offer as well as a great benefits package including study support, annual bonus and 25 days holiday