Partnership Accounting Manager - 24 Month FTC
Your new company
A magic circle legal firm boasting exceptional offices and fantastic working culture are looking for a partnership accounting manager on a 24 month fixed term contract
Your new role
You will be responsible for a range of duties and responsibilities including:
- Management of global partner payment process.
- Annual Partner Accounts Closedown.
- Reconcile accounting differences between local office books and central books.
- Reconciliation of overseas offices tax reserves.
- Overview accounting for the Partner secondments and permanent deductions, ensuring that tax equalisation journals are processed correctly, and accounts are reconciled between each office.
- Ad-hoc support for the financial reporting team through year end reporting
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a qualified accountant with experience in general accounting and accounting for tax. You will need excellent excel skills and the ability to interact and partner effectively with senior stakeholders both finance and non finance. This role requires and analytical mind and someone with excellent problem solving with previous experience in a legal firm desirable but not a pre requisite.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary and benefits package with the chance to work in a fantastic city based office in one of the worlds leading law firms. This is a fantastic opportunity for an analytically minded accountant to join a leading business to further develop their CV and career.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.