This growing manufacturing and production business are in need of an experienced Pricing Analyst to assisting with the continued growth and development. Working from the St. Ives location the Pricing Analyst will be responsible for providing detailed cost and pricing analysis to help drive business decisions and areas for improvement.
An established Manufacturing and Production business who are continuing to grow in the market. Working from the St. Ives office the successful candidate will be joining an experienced finance team with opportunities for growth and development.
The Pricing Analyst will be responsible for:
- Assist in the definition of pricing policies
- Maintenance of pricing related data in relevant systems.
- Develop, maintain and improve models for cost and risk exposure analysis, cost forecasting, premium determination and pricing calculations.
- Understanding and management of economic, market and regulatory issues impacting on Pricing. Communicating and contributing to the management and resolution of any issues.
- Provide KPI data to allow management of costs and charges
- Work with wider business to ensure good stakeholder engagement and customer service as well as identifying issues, communicating them and enabling a resolution.
- Provide support to product development and bespoke product development.
- Adherence to and the development of internal processes, policies and risk frameworks
The successful candidate for the Pricing Analyst role will be:
- Ability to manage and analyse large quantities of data using relevant tools/techniques
- Interest in/experience of pricing and/or trading
- Strong communication skills, in particular explaining complex problems & solutions for stakeholders
- Microsoft Office proficient, Microsoft Excel Advanced User, VBA and Access desirable.
- Proven ability to undertake analysis of complex numerical problems.
- Experience of manufacturing and production pricing techniques and systems would be highly advantageous.
The successful candidate for the Pricing Analyst will be joining a growing but established business, working from their St. Ives location there will be continued opportunities to develop and progress. You will also receive a competitive salary and wide ranging benefits package.