Finance Graduate Trainee
Finance Graduate Kimberly-Clark is a leading Fast Moving Consumer Goods Organisation employing more than 42,000 people worldwide.
For more than a century, Kimberly-Clark has transformed ideas into innovative products. ANDREX®, is one of the UK’s most recognisable and celebrated brands, in fact, The Queen granted us a Royal Warrant in 1978 as a mark of recognition that Andrex® is a regular supplier of toilet tissue to the Royal households. Good choice Ma’am.
Other Kimberly Clark brands that we are extremely proud of include; Kleenex®, Scott®, Huggies®, Pull-Ups®, Kotex®, Poise® and Depend®.
Who wouldn’t want to be a part of this?
If you’re looking for an opportunity to get your career off to a flying start within a fast-paced Global organisation , where you have the autonomy to make decisions, drive business results, will be given opportunities to grow and be supported, then this is the right Graduate scheme for you!
Regardless of whether you are a final year university student or have already graduated, you can apply for the next available scheme.
What will you be doing?
The Finance Graduate Scheme is a three year training programme, in the form of three 12 month placements, which will provide you with the opportunity to work and learn within the EMEA Regional Finance function, gaining vital experience in business analysis, forecasting, compliance and the operations for Kimberly-Clark EMEA brands; Andrex®, Kleenex®, Huggies® and Depend®. In addition, experience will be gained within the UK Finance team, and Cost Analysis in one of our UK mills.
We provide excellent support for CIMA study, including study leave and support through your choice of evening/weekend/home-study courses.
Our employees are our most valued resource and are at the centre of everything we do. Their talent, diversity and commitment are crucial to our innovation and success.
We recruit great people. Our trusted brands are an indispensable part of life for nearly one-quarter of the world's population. To maintain this trust and pioneer new products, we seek people who share our passion for excellence, teamwork and original thinking.
Billions worldwide choose our products to make a positive difference in their lives. That's a big responsibility and one we all take seriously.
- In business for almost 50 years
- Nearly one-quarter of the world's population purchase our products every day
- With brands like Andrex, Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, Poise and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds the No. 1 or No. 2 brand share in 80 countries
- Voted one of The JobCrowd Top 100 Companies for Graduates to work for 2018 you can see how your career will be in safe hands with us.
What are we looking for?
- 2:1 Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Maths, Economics or similar
- Experience in using Microsoft Office IT packages
- An interest in Finance and Analytics
- Commitment to complete the CIMA qualification
- Fluent in English
- Learning agility must be high
- Will have strong numerical skills and demonstrable analytical thinking capability
- Energised and ambitious
- High level of attention to detail, able to show initiative and be flexible in your approach
- Be proactive and have the ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills as you will liaise with a range of internal departments
What’s on offer?
A competitive package, including:
- £26,000 starting salary + 8% bonus potential + £1,000 extra to get you started.
- If relocating, temporary accommodation and support whilst you find somewhere to live
- Full CIMA support
- 25 days’ holiday, plus opportunity to buy additional days
- Highly competitive pension scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
Starting September 2019 What else?
- Structured personal development programme
- Mentor upon joining the business
- Opportunity to get fully involved in life at KC, and take part in community initiatives, sports and social clubs!
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
This role is available for local candidates already authorised to work in the roles country only. Kimberly-Clark will not provide relocation for this role.