Accounts Receivable Assistant
The opportunity to join as an Accounts Receivable Assistant in a role offering great flexibility and gain exposure in a varied role. This role will involve training however does need someone with a good grounding with the ability to assist across varying sectors of the company.
My client is a reputable company that is well established within the local Real Estate and Property market. Within their busy offices there is a focus on building and maintaining a positive work culture and inclusive environment. Based in Leighton Buzzard, they are an easy commute for anyone located in Leighton Buzzard, Luton, Bedford, Milton Keynes, or the surrounding area.
Accounts Receivable Assistant duties and responsibilities:
- Preparing financial documents such as invoices, bills, and accounts receivable
- Completing bank reconciliations
- Processing journals
- Assisting Credit Control procedures
- Managing company ledgers
- Completing financial reports on a regular basis and providing information to the finance team
- Processing expenses
- Assisting with VAT returns
- Various Ad-hoc duties as dictated by Line Manager
Desired experience and skill set for this Accounts Receivable Assistant role:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Part Qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or AAT Qualified
- Capable of working using own initiative to anticipate and resolve invoicing issues
- Accuracy and excellent attention to detail
- Locally based to Bedford with your own transport
- Strong Excel skills to include pivot tables and VLookups
- Flexible team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a busy environment to strict deadlines
The opportunity to join a prominent organisation within the Real Estate and Property industry that is financially strong and looking to invest in talent to develop.