An opportunity has arisne for an experienced finance professional to take the next step in their development as the Finance Manager of this growing FMCG business in Downham Market. As Finance Manager to will be consistent contact with senior stakeholders in the business as well as have responsibility over the month end, budgeting and forecasting processes.
A growing name in the FMCG market have an experienced finance team, based from Downham market, who can provide development and progression opportunities as they continue to grow. Providing a family environment they will provide an excellent working environment.
The Finance Manager will be responsible for:
- Assist in developing a best in class management reporting, planning and forecasting process.
- Provide analytical support to the Financial Controller and the corporate team and provide real value through the provision of quality, timely and accurate information, highlighting issues and trends.
- Driving improvements in monthly reporting
- Cash flow forecasting, monitoring & reporting
- Preparation of subsidiary entity statutory accounts
- Manage small team of varied experience
- Preparation of annual budgets and accompanying cash flow forecast for approval of the Directors
- Introducing and preparing departmental budgets for each of the companies and working with managers on a regular basis to problem-solve any variances.
The successful candidate for the Finance Manager will be:
- Actively pursuing their CIMA or ACCA, finalist would be advantageous
- Previous FMCG experience would be advantageous
- Previous line management experience
- Excellent MS Office skills, preferably with CRM software experience
- Extensive experience in handling management accounts and month end responsibilities
- Confident in liaising with and supporting key stakeholders in the business
The successful candidate for the Finance Manager role will be joining a progressive Downham Market based business, able to provide a competitive salary alongside a wide ranging benefits package.