Sales Ledger Clerk
This growing consultancy firm are in need of an experienced Sales Ledger Clerk to join their expanding Ely based finance team. As the Sales Ledger Clerk you will have the responsibility of managing the ledger as well as producing monthly journals which will be used to drive business decisions.
A growing consultancy firm who are continuing to make strides in the industry are able to provide an experienced working environment and team at their Ely site. The successful candidate will provided with opportunities for development and progression.
The Sales Ledger Clerk will be responsible for:
- Purchase Ledger Duties Including matching and posting of Invoices
- Reconciliation of Supplier Statements and bank reconciliations
- Maintain credit check & suppliers databases
- Provide assistance with sending out monthly statements and sales invoices as directed
- Assisting Managers with ad-hoc Projects
- Resolving Queries
- Cash flow forecast
- Bank payment allocations
- Production of monthly journals for the senior finance team
The successful candidate for the Sales Ledger Clerk will be:
- Ideally pursuing their AAT qualification
- Experienced in a number of finance systems, as well as Excel
- Strong Sales ledger experience
- Confident in building and maintaining relationship with external stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail at all times
The successful candidate for the Sales Ledger Clerk will be joining a growing business in Ely, making continuous strides in the consultancy sector. You will also receive a competitive salary alongside a strong benefits package.