Accounts Payable Clerk
Accounts Payable Clerk Bicester Full Time
Your new company
A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk to join a growing company in the Automotive sector. This is a full time, permanent position.
Your new role
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Processing invoices onto accounting system
- Resolving all accounts payable queries
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Ensuring Aged Creditors are maintained and accurate
- Filing and organizing paperwork in a timely, efficient and organized manner
- Assist other members of the Finance team to meet deadlines
- Ad hoc financial duties as requested
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be successful you will need to have previous experience in a purchase ledger role. You will need to have experience with processing a large volume of invoices. Due to the volume of invoices, you will need to have a good attention for detail and be an organised individual.
What you'll get in return
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.