Senior Management Accountant
A fantastic permanent opportunity for a full time Senior Management Accountant role based in Macclesfield.
Working for a well established, award winning and successful organisation. Based in a friendly and sociable team in a positive and valued environment.
This role is reporting into the group Management Accountant.
The duties include:
- Produce profit and loss accounts
- Manage day to day operations
- Ensure client invoicing is accurate vs sales reported by sites
- Communicate clear instructions to your team members
- Monitor team members' participation and performance
- Preparation, reviewing and reporting of monthly Management and Financial Accounting Reporting (including trading accounts)
- Stock analysis related to sites
- Reporting/auditing of trading accounts month/year end
- Review costs to ensure costs are reported in the correct operational departments/business units/cost-profit centres
- Ensure that all reports generated are accurate and timely and that only relevant reports are issued
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience working in a similar Management Accounts role - Essential
- Be experienced managing a small team - Essential
- Have great communications skills and a strong attention to detail - Essential
- Be studying towards ACCA or CIMA - Desirable
- Have strong MS Excel skills - Essential
this role is looking to pay from £30,000 to £33,000 per annum + Parking + Pension + Discounts + Bonus