Commercial Financial Analyst
This Commercial Financial Analyst role, based in Basingstoke for a leading IT business, would suit someone who is numerate and ideally from a financial analyst background looking to progress their career from an analytical role into a more commercial and business focus direction.
Our client is one of the world's largest distributors of IT products and services based in Basingstoke. Their end-to-end portfolio of products, services and solutions enable their partners to market their products.
Commercial Financial Analyst Responsibilities:
- Managing and aiding major vendor tenders, collating and presenting data
- Assessing customer rebates ensuring process is adhered to enable initial decision
- Working together with Business Units to help aid and drive strategic and commercial decisions
- Manage Business Optimisation Reviews, content, presentation & cadence
- Undertake various projects which may require project management leadership, deep analytical or systemic review and solution proposal
Commercial Financial Analyst Experience:
- Numerate with strong analytical capabilities
- Well organised with excellent attention to detail
- A good level of commercial acumen
- Process Driven
- Self-motivated and inquisitive
- Confidence and ability to challenge
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Effective inter-personal skills and the ability to work confidently at all levels within the organisation and external parties
- Ability to work proactively and autonomously, driving tasks to a conclusion
- Fully conversant with Microsoft Office, including Advanced Excel
This Commercial Financial Analyst job, based in Basingstoke for a leading IT business, offers a highly competitive salary and one of the best benefits packages in this area as well as perks & offers unique to the industry.