Operations Finance Business Partner
Operations Finance Business Partner - High Wycombe - Manufacturing - ACCA/CIMA
Your new company
A fantastic Operations Finance Business Partner opportunity has become available for an ambitious newly qualified accountant who has experience in manufacturing. You will be working for an SME who are own by a global organisation based in High Wycombe in the manufacturing industry in a permanent Operations Finance Business Partner job reporting into the Financial Controller.
It is an exciting time to join this small team due to expansion through acquisition and as a CIMA or ACCA qualified commercial accountant you will be expected to assist with all areas of finance.
Your new role
The main part of this job is business partnering with the operations and sales teams providing a vital link to finance.
You will be providing support to the factory Financial Controller, Operations Team, Sales Team and Director, including assisting with sales tenders, reporting and analysis of product costs, stock and labour.
- Product standard costings using a costing model which allows quick turnaround of product costs for pricing calculations.
- Labour KPI reporting
- Raw Materials Usage reporting
- Variance investigation and reporting
- Maintenance of product master data and bills of material
- Stock Reconciliations including resolving stock queries with the operations team
- Other Month End Reporting Support over and above costings and stock Accruals & Pre-Payments
- Monthly Recharges
- Balance Sheet Rec's
- KPI Reporting
- VAT Returns
- Budget & Forecasting support
- Deputising for the Financial Controller as required.
- Ad-hoc analysis and investigations as required
What you'll need to succeed
An ambitious, qualified candidate with an interest in the manufacturing industry is advantageous. You will be CIMA or ACCA qualified, looking for a commercial role and happy communicating with non finance teams.
- Highly Analytical
- Excellent Excel skills including using common formulas (VLOOKUP's, IF's etc)
- Experience of standard costing in a manufacturing environment would be highly beneficial
- Experience of Microsoft Navision would be highly beneficial but not essential
- Good Communication skills
- Highly adaptable and have a "Can Do" approach
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment to tight deadlines
- Highly Organised self-starter
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.