Senior Finance Business Partner
This would be a fantastic opportunity for a Management Accountant / Finance Business Partner who has experience of producing and analysing management accounts, but seeks a role that focuses upon business partnering, analysing and interpreting management accounts and supporting Senior Stakeholders with understanding finance and implementing change.
Our client is a large, growing and well established organisation.
The Senior Finance Business Partner will be responsible for the finances of two sites (one in Market Harborough and one in Leicester). You will be required to work at both sites, and 1 day per week at the Head Office in Solihull. The Head Office Accountants are responsible for producing the management accounts for both sites. However, as Senior Finance Business Partner, you will be responsible for the analysis, interpretation and commentary of the accounts, and will support Senior Stakeholders with understanding the financial positions of their sites. As part of this role, duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Ensure the monthly management accounts of both sites fairly reflect the transactions
- Analysing, reporting on and providing commentary on the monthly management accounts e.g. spend, costs, performance, income lines, KPIs etc....
- Using developed models to budget and report
- Having monthly meetings with the Senior Stakeholders at each site to advise upon the financial performance and provide recommendations
- Business partnering a number of budget holders
- Leading on the external and internal audit relationship
- Leading on the relationship with local governing bodies i.e. produce financial packs for meetings and attend the meetings to help them understand the financial positions of the sites
- Working alongside the CFO to manage and coordinate the annual statutory accounts
- Managing and supporting a team of 2 (there is 1 person at each site)
To apply for this role, you will:
- Have experience of producing and analysing management accounts
- Be studying an accounting qualification e.g. CIMA, CIPFA or ACCA
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability build working relationships with non finance stakeholders
- Be a self starter
- Be willing to work across 3 sites: Leicester, Solihull and Market Harborough
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Management Accountant / Analyst / Finance Business Partner who wants to develop their experience. You will be provided with:
- A competitive salary between £35,000 and £37,000
- Potentially study support for the right candidate
- 27 days holiday plus statutory days
- An extremely competitive pension contribution