Finance Assistant / Accountancy / Uckfield
Our client, a leading business in their field are seeking a Finance Assistant on a temporary basis.
As Finance Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Maintain supplier accounts within the Finance system.
- Stamp, code and input all purchase ledger invoices.
- Matching of supplier invoices to purchase orders and freelance timesheet.
- Gain internal authorisation of all invoices and chase any outstanding ready for payment run.
- Email out remittance advices after a payment run.
- Reconciling supplier statements.
- Dealing with supplier queries and calls.
- Reconciling bank statements to payments and maintaining the reconciliation spreadsheet weekly.
- Process and pay staff expense claims on a weekly basis.
- Print daily invoices, monthly statements and ad hoc copy invoice requests
- Provide internal support for colleagues with finance-related issues
The ideal candidate is immediately available as our client is looking for someone to start straight away. In addition, good transactional accounting skills along with excel knowledge is important.
£11-13 per hour