Accounts Payable Clerk
A excellent opportunity for an experienced accounts payable professional to join a growing Cambridge based consultancy firm as an Accounts Payable Clerk. As the Accounts Payable Clerk you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth processing of the ledger as well as the timely and accurate processing of payment runs.
A thriving business in Cambridge that shows no signs of slowing down that needs a hands on Accounts Payable Clerk to assist with their continued growth plans. The successful candidate will sit in an experienced finance team which will assist with their continued development.
The Accounts Payable Clerk will be responsible for:
* Input supplier invoices and practice data submissions in an accurate and timely manner to ensure correct payments
* Accurate reconciliations of supplier statements
* Ensure correct authorisation is received for all invoices
* Activate and generate all payment runs in accordance with a monthly time schedule
* Rectify any payment errors
* To maintain accurate financial records, ensure all paper-based and archived records are maintained for audit purposes
* Assisting with any process improvements and system changes
The successful candidate for the Accounts Payable role will be:
- Experienced in a similar Accounts Payable function
- Confident user of Excel and wider systems
- Confident in building and maintaining key relationships
- Actively looking to continue their development through study
- Excellent time management and attention to detail
- Previous consultancy sector experience would be advantageous
The successful candidate for the Accounts Payable Clerk will be be joining a growing consultancy business in a fantastic Cambridge location. You will receive a competitive salary package a benefits, which will include study support.