Finance Business Partner
Michael Page Finance are supporting a fast growth privately owned business (20% y.o.y - current turnover is circa £100mill) based in Gloucestershire to appoint a Finance Business Partner to support their growth agenda.
Our client are a privately owned business in Gloucestershire with a current turnover of circa £100mill. A success story for the South West with growth of 20% y.o.y. Strong management team and an environment that is maturing in structure, wanting to listen to new ideas.
Working as a Finance Business Partner in Gloucestershire, this is the first key hire to drive a true Business Partnering approach. The Finance Business Partner will be partnering with operational managers to provide financial support to increase profitability. As this is a newly created role within the finance team, you will have the opportunity and accountability to make a big impact on business performance.
- Prepare and analyse monthly management account pack providing detailed insight into variances
- Prepare and present a monthly site financial performance report to the Leadership Team
- Own the monthly budgeting and forecasting process
- Design and deliver new reports and models to understand and drive business performance
- Support the commercial team with new bids and tenders
- Support CAPEX projects to understand ROI
- Support the core finance team through the provision of yea end audit information and assisting the annual stat accounts
The successful Finance Business Partner will be local to Gloucestershire and meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Management Accounting background
- Finance Business Partnering
- Intermediate financial modelling
- Strong stakeholder skills with experience presenting to leadership teams
- Comfortable in an SME and a visible environment
£50,000 - £55,000 + Bonus + Package