This is an exciting new opportunity for one new Credit Controller to join the London team as they grow!
Page are proud to represent this accountancy firm in the heart of London with a role for a credit controller.
The key responsibilities of the role are:
- Collection of unpaid invoices
- Ensuring payment are made in a timely manner
- Weekly reporting to senior manager on debtor days
- Working with a collection team to reduce debtor days
- Ensuring strong working relationships are maintained with clients
- maintain accurate records and update systems accordingly
The successful candidate will:
- Have strong communication skills
- Work well under pressure
- Have great attention to detail
- Work well with an accountancy team
- Be a reliable and well polished individual
- Have 3 years previous exposure in a collections environment
- have previous experience collecting for a professional service environment
The successful credit controller will have a competitive salary and full access to a benefits package including quarterly bonuses.