This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced accountant to step in to a Finance Manager role for a extremely exciting business.
This business is well known within its area, has won multiple awards since being established 20+ years ago. This business is part of a wider group with numerous sites across the UK and Europe. They are part of a fascinating sector where no two days will be the same.
This Finance Manager position will include but not be limited to the following:
- Monthly management accounts preparation and completion which includes P&L for each site and balance sheet for each legal entity
- Compile and present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner, clearly communicating critical points to HFA.
- Manage and maintain robust financial management and reporting systems
- Management of bank reconciliations, daily sales reconciliations and purchase ledger
- Responsible for overseeing monthly payrolls including payments to HMRC and year end processing
- Assisting in the annual budgeting and planning process adhering to deadlines for submission.
- To assist in the annual audit process, liaising with external auditors
- To lead by example and with a hands on approach continually seeking to develop own skills
- From time to time the company or Regional Director may make reasonable requests for you to undertake duties not necessarily covered in the above
This role will require the following skills and experience;
- Full Month end experience
- ACCA / ACA Part qualified
- Demonstrate team and communication skills
- Creative and innovative approach with a can do attitude
- Ability to take ownership and show initiative
- Effective communication skills
- Strong personal integrity with an innate desire to work in an ethical manner
- Detail oriented, strong organisational skills with the ability to handle different priorities across multiple areas
- Desire to continually learn and develop own skills
- Enjoy working in a business to consumer environment
This Finance Manager role will offer;