This is a varied and interesting role, that will provide an excellent platform for anyone ambitious looking for career development. The role has become available due to the existing F.C. being promoted into a European position and the growth of the markets they currently operate in.
My client is a rapidly growing company, with a proven track record for internal development. They invest in their team and provide great benefits including excellent bonus scheme and private medical insurance.
They are currently focusing their strategy on the expansion of the European markets, with Financial Controller playing a key role in meeting the companies growth strategy.
The Financial Controller will be an interesting and varied role, with main responsabilities including:
- Internal & external stakeholder management including board level communication
- Preparation of financial information for European business reviews
- Team management of a UK Division
- Ensuring relevant teams meet financial deadlines
The Financial Controller will play a key part in the companies ambitions, and so the successful candidate will need to be:
- Technically strong - ACA/ACCA qualified
- Experience in an Audit background
- Excellent influencing skills
- Experience in team management or strong management skills
- Ambitious & driven
This role offers excellent bonus & benefits, with salary up to £50k, great benefits including generous pension & bonus schemes and private medical cover.