Commercial Finance Analyst - 12 Month FTC
Page Personnel are working with a well established business, based in Nantwich, recruiting a Commercial Finance Analyst to join them, initially on a 12 month FTC basis.
A well known business, with a reputation for staff retention, are recruiting a Commercial Analyst to join them on a 12 month FTC basis.
As a Commercial Finance Analyst, you will report into the Commercial Business Partner, responsible for providing accurate and insightful analysis to aid decision making.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: providing high quality reports; insightful analysis; ensure alignment of commercial with financial information; perform key finance month end close activities; maintain standard cost information; detailed profitability report; forecasting of sales volume; profitability analysis; stock valuation; accruals and prepayments.
The successful candidate will:
- Be Part Qualified ACCA/CIMA - Or have equivalent experience - Essential
- Have recent knowledge of working in a finance role - Essential
- Have knowledge of working in a commercial environment - Essential
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills - Essential
- Have strong IT skills, particularly MS Excel - Essential
Highly Competitive Salary + Onsite Parking + Pension Plan + Other Excellent Benefits