Senior Finance Analyst
This role will take ownership for all long-term planning, financial modelling, and performance reporting across the business globally. Reporting directly to the CFO in Bristol you will also be tasked with a number of ad hoc projects to support strategic decision making.
My client is a global real estate business operating in the student accommodation sector. With a 30 year history they are well established in the UK with sites across all major university cities and towns and have more recently expanded into EMEA and APAC regions. They have a high calibre finance team based in Bristol and are looking to add to this through the hiring of this newly created Senior Finance Analyst position.
In this Senior Finance Analyst role you will play a key role in supporting strategic decision making through analysis and modelling projects. Your core responsibilities will include:
- Maintenance and updating of the 5 year plan including performance reporting;
- Providing modelling support to the CFO and board;
- Analysing business performance to identify trends, risks, and opportunities;
- Supporting the CFO with driving key strategic initiatives;
- Driving improvements in KPI reporting across the group;
- Producing board reports and presentations;
- Identifying opportunities to improve the provision of BI.
As a strong applicant for this Senior Finance Analyst position you will:
- Ideally possess a relevant financial qualification (CFA, ACA, etc.);
- Demonstrate strong practical modelling skills;
- Have a background in working with senior stakeholders on projects;
- Exposure to a similar real estate environment is highly advantageous;
- Process improvement and implementation skills are also of benefit.
The offer to the successful candidate will be:
- £55,000-£70,000 base salary depending on experience;
- Discretionary bonus;
- Pension (5% employee contribution and 3% employer contribution);
- Other benefits include: cycle to work, gym discounts, retail discounts etc.