A leading global manufacturer in Derby are looking to recruit a Finance Manager.
Your new company
A leading global manufacturer in Derby are looking to recruit a Finance Manager to lead a team of six financial accountants - must have a strong technical background.
Your new role
- Review work produced by the Financial Accountants to ensure compliance to accounting principles and standards.
- Ensure transactional data and controls embedded in producing data comply to SOX principles.
- Review and approve Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- P&L and Balance Sheet.
- Key contact for Tax, Statutory and SOX audits.
- Responsible for completion of annual tax packs to timetable issued by Tax Department.
- Ensure accurate completion of cashflow forecasts.
- Review and sign off VAT, Intrastat, EC Sales, IPR, PSA and P11d returns.
- Work with Accounts Payable, Business Analysts, Business Line Finance Managers.
- Review and sign off Payroll Control Accounts.
- Produce monthly reports or ad-hoc detail from supporting ledgers as requested.
- Look for ways of improving the process.
- Work with Financial Accounting and Treasury teams to improve the accuracy of cashflow forecasting.
What you'll need to succeed
- Fully qualified ACCA, ACA, CIMA, ACMA.
- Advanced competency in software packages, to include Excel, Word and other Microsoft applications.
- Proven report writing ability including data analysis, graphics and key financial indicators.
- Ability to escalate issues.
- Educated to Degree standard
- Self motivated and enthusiastic.
- Car driver
- Audit experience
What you'll get in return
- Competitive Salary
- £7.5k Car Allowance
- 20% Bonus
- Parking on site
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.