QBE or Finalist level Management Accountant with experience working on Group Accounts
Well know Grantham based business
- Provide all historic accounting, reporting and processing
- Manage the month end close of the accounting records within specified deadlines and to the required level of accuracy
- Ensure all accounting records up to date and adequately maintained, controlled, and managed
- Prepare accounting information for all Group companies for inclusion in Management Accounts and other MI packs as determined by the business.
- Maintenance of nominal ledger system and reporting databases.
- Ensure Financial Control environment is satisfactory and maintained such that the accounting records of the business may be relied upon and considered accurate and complete.
- Ensure that Inter-company balances are agreed between all Group companies as part of the month end process.
- Ensure inter-company trading is effectively eliminated at consolidated Group level.
- Ensure that the Company financial reporting takes account of changes in UK Financial standards and UK GAAP as may vary from time to time.
- Ensure that all Monthly reconciliations and Control accounts are maintained and operating as prescribed.
- ACCA/CIMA studier or QBE
- High attention to detail
- Flexible working style
Competitive Salary, Benefits, Discounts