Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, this role is responsible for supporting the day to day support of the Divisional IT Teams (in total 4). This is primarily through a combination of the support of the monthly reporting process for financials, the twice yearly forecasting and budgeting process - both financial and operational KPIs, and the support of ad hoc requirements to allow the directors to deliver on strategies and budgets.
A global brand name based in large modern offices in the Weybridge area with free parking provided and easy access via public transport.
The Finance Analyst role involves;
- Month-end reporting of IT Financials for all Divisional IT Teams within timeframes and explained to IT Financial Manager;
- Month-end close related tasks, including reviewing existing entries, accrual entries, chargeability and FTE analysis
- Work in collaboration with Divisional teams explaining variances from budget and working to understand drivers for each team, driving discussions and analysis to support changes in such areas such as day rates and chargeability
- Assist in the Forecasting and Budgeting processes, from development of appropriate models and templates, through to consolidation and review of divisional team submissions.
- Ad hoc reporting requirements using Cognos or off-line information consolidation to support business information needed
- Support adhoc projects, which may involve working with the Financial accounting team.
The ideal candidate for the Finance Analyst role will;
- CIMA/ACCA part qualified / Finalist
- Excellent Excel skills and proficient in Powerpoint
- Previous experience of management reporting, budgeting and forecasting a significant advantage
- Ability to work day to day in a challenging, fast-paced, goal-focussed organisation.
- Ability to build strong relationships and networks across the organisation
- Cognos experience preferred (not essential)
- Second language (ideally Spanish/French/Italian) a significant advantage in this multinational business
The Finance Analyst role offers between £40-50,000 + study support towards CIMA/ACCA qualification, plus 25 days holiday, subsidised gym membership, company pension, bonus, and more..