As a Credit Controller, you will be reporting to the Head of Credit and Debt, helping with all aspects of credit control activities, helping to maintain maximum cash collection whilst driving down debt and helping to minimise bad debt exposure.
My client is a well-established organisation based on their own site between Bournemouth and Poole. Due to recent changes in the industry, they are looking to build an experienced Credit Controller Team to join the business.
As a Credit Controller, your key responsibilities will be:
- Proactively chasing debts by telephone.
- Ensure monthly processing deadlines are met as required.
- Proactively contacting customers to confirm high value invoices once raised will be paid when due.
- Prepare weekly aged debtor reports and highlight potential risks across the business.
- Assisting the management of client credit limits.
- Develop and maintain influential relationships with clients and all external stakeholders.
To be successful in your application, you should have:
- Experience working in a Sales Ledger/Credit Control role.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel.
- Proficient with Sage is advantageous.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
If you are successful you should expect:
- Competitive Salary
- Competitive Benefits Package