FP&A Manager £55,000 in Derbyshire
Your new company
One of the most exciting brands to join right now, the organisation have grown from strength to strength in recent times. Having invested heavily in their people, they are now expanding their team as the look to strengthen their U.K. operations.
Your new role
Provide financial, analytical and business planning support and advice to assigned business units to ensure success. Drive monthly/quarterly financial reporting and analysis, preparation of budgets, forecasts, and long-range plans that support the overall financial objectives of the business. You will have two direct reports.
What you'll need to succeed
- BA or BS Degree level education or equivalent
- Qualified ACCA, ACA, CIMA
- Direct experience (ideally 5 years +) within financial planning and analysis or management consulting.
- Experience working within a large project-based environment is ideal
- Experience of business plan development and budgeting
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary of £55,000 plus a bonus, family healthcare, pension, employee rate, free parking, gym & restaurant onsite. You will have the chance to develop and specialise your skill set in a demanding and high performing team.
- Easily accessible from Nottingham, Leicester and Derby.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.