Graduate Accountant role based in Bracknell for a leading global Fortune 500 Company.
Your new company
A global fortune 500 is currently looking for a bright, up and coming individual to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone starting off in the Finance sector and is looking for career progression and new opportunities.
Your new role
- Assist senior roles in the management reports for multiple countries
- Review monthly profit and loss accounts along with preparing and entering month end journals
- Processing, checking and reconciling transactions
- Develop operational and accounting practices, ensuring all procedures are maintained and results are correctly reported.
- Ensure the controls are evidenced and meet current compliance regulations and possible testing the operation of key controls in other parts of the business.
- Utilise the company's systems and individual country statutory and regulatory requirements to ensure assets, liabilities and monthly results are correctly recorded and categorised.
- Assisting the development of the businesses operational divisions, by providing information, interpretation, analysis and recommendations.
- Produce quarterly/Bi-Annually reports for balance sheet reviews.
- Complete Ad-hoc investigations and adjustments when requested.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in Microsoft packages and operational and accounting systems with .
- Prior experience in accounting environment.
- Awareness of US compliance and financial requirements. (Desirable but not essential)
- Part qualified in ACA, ACCA or CIMA.
- University degree.
- Good A Levels/GCSE grades. (including high grades in Mathematics and English)
What you'll get in return
This role will provide any individual with an exciting work environment in which they will enjoy being a part of a supportive team. You new role will offer you a competitive salary along with a study support package and free on sight parking.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.