A permanent Finance Manager job paying £30-40k for a manufacturing organisation based in Malvern.
£30,000-40,000 per annum
Your new company
Hays are delighted to be working with a well-established and privately owned manufacturing business in Malvern. My client is looking for a Finance Manager to join their finance team in a no. 2 role on a permanent basis.
Your new role
Reporting into the Group Financial Controller, your primary objective will be to support the day-to-day financial management of the business.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Production of management accounts up to trial balance
- Bank reconciliations for multi-currency (£, € and $) accounts
- Weekly cash flow reporting
- Prepare payments for approval (foreign suppliers, BACS and expenses)
- Process staff expenses
- Daily, weekly and monthly reporting of KPIs
- Daily actual order intake and invoiced sales performance reporting
- Ad hoc customer reporting as and when required
- Balance sheet control and reconciliation with supporting documentation
- Monthly reconciliation of intercompany balances
- Administration of hourly paid and monthly payroll on Sage Payroll
- Deal with regulatory requirements from HMRC
- Preparation and submission of quarterly VAT returns
- EC Sales Lists and Intrastat reporting
- Line management of one member of staff
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified or part-qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) - QBE may be considered
- Experience in managing the day-to-day functions of a busy accounts department
- Manufacturing background
- Staff management experience
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.