Full Time role as a Finance Analyst- With Study Support & working from home option
Your new company
You will be joining a large global and growing organisation who offer great benefits.
Your new role
As a Finance Analyst you will support the Finance organisation in financial processing of Actuals, Forecast and Budgets. You will also act as an operational business partner and financial data resource for the Finance management.
- Assist in management accounts production
- Business Partnering with departmental heads
- Assist monthly updates to forecast models for departmental and balance sheets
- Prepare departmental expense budgets
- Assist in preparation of entity balance sheet budgets
- Preparation of multi -national VAT returns
- Responsibility for the management accounts
What you'll need to succeed
You will have relevant experience and have either studied AAT/ACCA/CIMA. However a qualification is not essential. A successful candidate will also have Medium/Advanced Excel skills. You will have previously worked in similar role and be able to work as part of a team. You will be able to cope to deadlines and evolving workload.
What you'll get in return
The business is offering a challenging position in a growing international company, an informal atmosphere, growth perspective and a competitive remuneration package. They are also able to offer study support.
Full time 9-5 with working from home options.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.