Financial Accountant - Maternity Cover
As Financial Accountant you will be responsible for the statutory financial accounting and reporting, supervision of the accounting ledgers and improving operational efficiencies.
Well-known Financial Services business based in Mid Kent
- Take full responsibility for the end to end financial accounting of allocated areas within the Organisation - you will act as a primary point of contact for any queries arising from stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Production of the statutory accounts for allocated areas.
- Supervising the monthly accounting processes, ensuring balance sheet reconciliations are prepared in line with timetable.
- Provide assistance with budgeting and forecasting.
- Proactively reviewing processes and controls, implementing improvements and challenging the status quo.
You will hold a formal Accountancy Qualification (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) and must have demonstrable experience of producing month-end and statutory accounts.
Experience of reporting under IFRS would be useful, as would experience in Financial Services / insurance.
This is a maternity cover role for 12-15 months and requires a start during August.
Up to £50,000 dependent on experience