Global Mobility Manager
You'll be based in the Global Mobility Services expatriate compliance practice.
The company is one of the world's leading professional services organisations based in over 150 countries. Their culture focuses on the development of their employees and they have a commitment to delivering a high quality service that has allowed them to thrive in their market.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Senior Managers and above
- Be involved in the financial management of clients
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
- Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges
- Assist in the management and delivering of large projects
- Train, coach, and supervise staff
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Expat tax experience essential
- Relevant UK qualification
- Technical capabilities
- Business acumen
- Global awareness
- Great relationship skills
- The opportunity to work for an inclusive and empowering culture that encourages people to 'be themselves'
- Opportunity to progress career in a supportive work environment
- Chance to work on a range of exciting projects
- Competitive Salary
- Great benefits package
If you want to hear more, please contact Bethan Dennis on 020-72692236 for a confidential discussion.