Graduate Commercial Finance Analyst
A fabulous opening for an ambitious and commercially astute graduate to join a private equity backed global leader in its field with full sponsorship for further professional qualifications in financial analysis.
The role will see you taking an active part in helping to improve decision making through refining the extent and effectiveness of analysis and ensuring this is appropriately communicated to both central and local functions of this highly acquisitive and fast paced international division.
Working alongside Commercial Finance and the Business Partner to
- Deliver and evolve regular reporting (including focuses on customer, product and business area)
- Deliver ad hoc analysis following requests from senior management, marketing or, commercial functions.
- Support monthly reporting activities in understanding and clearly communicating key changes in performance
- Identify and implement improvements in analysis, whether on an agile basis or larger advances
- Act as an initial point of contact to answer any questions
- Support annual price review activities
- Build on knowledge and capabilities to be seen as an important part of the insight team
You will be:
- Degree level qualification classification 2:1 or above and/or relevant professional qualification
- Excellent tertiary education results
- Experience of working within a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment in a relatable industry; either through a degree placement or post gradation
- Knowledge of BO, IFS and Excel and PowerPoint (advanced),
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 10 days, your application has not been successful on this occasion. However, please do continue to apply for jobs advertised by Walker Dendle.
Walker Dendle Limited acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Walker Dendle is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the terms available on our website.