Finance Business Partner
Finance Business Partner, Nottingham, £45,000 - £55,000p/a
Hays Senior Finance are currently supporting a global technology business in Nottingham to assist in the recruitment of a qualified Finance Business Partner.
You will join a high performing commercial finance team with a great reputation for career progression and development. You will report to a Head of Commercial Finance who has enjoyed multiple internal promotions and is a great example of the progression on offer.
Brief overview of responsibilities:
- Partnering with Senior Stakeholders to help them understand their revenue and cost drivers
- Support business partnering activities by ensuring the appropriate level of commercial support is provided to the business
- Key financial processes including month end close, monthly forecasting, annual budgeting, financial control and governance.
- Responsibility for ensuring month end is performed accurately and effectively
- Ensure MI processes are efficient and meet stakeholders' needs
- Co-ordinate and manage the monthly forecasting and annual budgeting process
To be considered for this position you will be fully qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with extensive experience in a commercially focused finance role ideally with a global Plc.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.