Financial Accountant for a property investment business based in London £50-55,000
Your new company
A property investment business based in central London is recruiting a qualified ACA to join the team as a Group Accountant. You will be working for a fast growing innovative company which is currently a leader within the property space and which has strong projected growth plans over the next 5 years. Currently the business has operations in London and Germany with the view to expand into more international regions over the next few years.
Your new role
- Reporting to Head of Group Reporting
- Commercial management accounts focus on a quarterly basis
- Preparation of financial statements
- Involvement in Group and subsidiary audits
What you will get in return
This role gives you the chance to gain real insight into how a complex property investment business works. You will get exposure to senior management which will develop your business partnering skill set whilst also developing your technical skill and exposure to high levels of analysis.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA)
- Practice trained
- Ability to communicate at all levels management with both financial and non-financial management
- Ability to manage, motivate, monitor and control team activity
If you are interested in this role please apply. If you are interested in new opportunities but this role does not suit your requirements please apply or give Nicolette a call on 020 3465 0012 for us to kick start your job search.