Access Control and Risk Reporting Specialist
Are you interested in risk and access control ? Do you have strong analytical skills? Can you take findings from complex analysis and make them understandable?
We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
– provide timely, action-oriented analysis and advice, support the business in making sound decisions
– manage access to a set of business applications used in the Investment Bank
– establish and maintain professional and cooperative relationships with senior business managers from around the world regarding information security requirements
– assist with operation of risk processes, provide support for regular and ad-hoc reporting
– identify and analyze areas for improvement in current processes/reports, propose changes and implement them
You’ll be working for the Investment Bank's Divisional Information Security Office team in our Zabierzow offices (Eximius Park). Our role is to manage access to high risk business applications and operate risk control processes for the Investment Bank.
– a university degree
– problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
– strong analytical skills and experience in using MS Excel (MS Access or VBA programming would be an asset)
– fluent in English
– delivery focused, independent and pro-active personality
– good time management skills, ability to set priorities effectively as well as identify problems and seek solutions
– previous experience in either one of risk management, information security, access and identity management or financial services
– a strong communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
– results-oriented, with the ability to set priorities
– a multitasker, well organized and able to thrive when no two days are the same
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now on ubs.com/polandacareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.