When our founder Bruce McLaren passed away at the age of 32 he left behind a legacy that has shaped who we are today. We have an unrivalled heritage which has its roots in racing; but McLaren Automotive is now creating a story of its own and we want you to be a part of it.
As part of our Track25 business plan we will launch 18 new models or derivatives of our vehicles and look to expand our retailer network into new markets with an aim of having 100 retailers globally.
Track 25 and McLaren Automotive’ s growing reputation is testament to our world class employees. To ensure McLaren Automotive continues to be at the forefront of the Automotive market, we are offering a 6-month internship within our Finance Team
- Providing administrative support to the Accounts Payable team
- Managing central mailboxes and responding to or redistributing email enquiries
- Reconciling supplier accounts
- Processing supplier invoices
- Entering invoice queries on ticketing system
- Creating new vendor accounts
- Other ad-hoc tasks as required
Knowledge, skills & experience:
- Must have excellent IT skills, to include Excel and Outlook
- Must have experience of using databases or finance software
- Accounts Payable/Finance experience is preferred
- Customer Service and/or data entry experience is desirable
- Minimum of English and Maths GCSE’s grade C
- Must be extremely trustworthy
- Must operate with integrity
- Have high attention to detail
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Quick learner
We recognise that we can only achieve our vision with the dedication and collaboration of our world class employees. It is our aim to become the employer of choice within the global automotive industry.
At McLaren Automotive we are constantly looking to improve. To become the employer of choice we are always looking to develop our employee offerings. We currently offer a range of benefits to employees at all levels of the business including Private Healthcare, Contributory Pension Scheme, Life Assurance and Personal Lease Car Scheme. We also offer a range of discounts with our partner organisations.