Our client, a long established charity in Edinburgh is seeking a permanent finance manager to join the team.
Leading charitable organisation.
- Development and maintenance of the organisations financial systems, including integrating new processes required due to the development of new commercial income streams
- Manage three experienced members of staff, providing advice, mentoring and guidance
- Plan and monitor the departments workload and flow / Oversee the smooth running of the finance function
- Prepare the monthly management accounts
- Assist the Director of Finance with the preparation of year-end accounts and annual budgets
The successful candidate will be:
- A strong communicator, with the ability to make financial information accessible to non-finance budget holders
- A credible business partner, able to influence and build trust across the organisation
- Ideally a qualified accountant, may consider a QBE candidate
- Confident in reviewing and developing financial systems and procedures
- Experience in month end reporting with sound technical skills
Salary is DOE but the full package comes with a very good pension.