Director Product Development and Innovation SRC Product Owner
As part of the Digital Payments Platforms team you will be responsible for:
• Own the delivery of a SRC program implementation
• Defining and validating requirements for a new commercial program powered by Mastercard's SRC Platform.
• Collaborating with teams across Mastercard to design and deliver this new solution for SRC
• Present program updates and deep dives to senior management, shakeholders and customers
• Be an SRC leader and advocate within Mastercard
• Idea generation and concept validation of new services/platform enhancements
• Manage a product backlog and feature prioritizationExperience (All about you):
• Extensive experience in e-commerce, Mobile and Online payments
• Extensive Product Manager experience as the Product Owner within a Scrum Team and Agile-based company.
• Extensive experience in working with (preferably defining and integrating) E-Commerce APIs and Software development kits
• Ability to work across functions, Product strategy, standards bodies and technical delivery, collaborate, negotiate and influence across these contexts
• Strong communication skills, able to articulate clear written feature definitions, acceptance criteria and make compelling presentations to peers and all levels of managementMastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact reasonable.accommodationmastercard.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.Everyone wants easier ways to pay;we invent them.Checkout lines are slow;we speed them along.Merchants want more sales;we give them data and insights.People need financial access;we connect them.Corporate purchasing is complicated;we make it simple.Commuters are busy;we speed them on their way.Governments need greater efficiencies;we help create them.Small businesses are virtual;we give them access to a world of buyers.Retailers want to fight fraud;we provide the tools.