• Planning and ensuring audits are completed within deadlines
• Building and maintaining effective client relationships
• Analysing and highlighting any issues
• Managing junior team members
• Monitoring budgets and highlighting any overruns to partners and clients
• Assisting in business development The Benefits - My client recognises the benefits of a great work / life balance and keeps this going throughout the entire business. You will receive a generous salary and pension, excellent benefits and the opportunity for continued professional development. About You - Applicants MUST have previous accountancy practice experience, in the majority focused audit role. Ideally you will be a qualified accountant ACA / ACCA etc. However my client is open and will consider those who are qualified by their experience. Please note: due to the nature of this role, any applicants without accountancy practice experience will be unsuccessful. To apply for this vacancy please forward your CV to Carly Kellow quoting reference CK5951. Trial Balance is a market-leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across South Wales and the South West of England working on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow, one of our dedicated practice specialist.