• Planning and ensuring audits are completed within deadlines
• Building and maintaining effective client relationships
• Analysing and highlighting any issues to partners
• Monitoring budgets and highlighting any overruns to partners and clients
• Assisting in business development My client is keen to receive applications from those who have recent experience in a similar audit focused role. They will be ACA/ACCA part or fully qualified with a confident approach to client and strong technical knowledge. Trial Balance Consulting are proud to be one of the only Southwest based accountancy recruitment consultancies to employ an expert team specialising purely in recruitment for accountancy practices. To apply for this vacancy please forward your CV to Carly Kellow quoting reference CK5952. Trial Balance is a market-leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across South Wales and the South West of England working on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow, one of our dedicated practice specialists.