A financial accountant role with a large logistics company based near Slough
Your new company
An international logistics company
Your new role
A rare opportunity has arisen to join a best in class finance team in the Slough area. Our client is looking for a qualified accountant with experience of group Financial Reporting under IFRS within a large group reporting environment.
You will be working directly for the Finance Director with a focus on coordinating the businesses financial controllers submissions to the group and provide insight into the variances to budget results.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of monthly group consolidation pack and submission templates
- Reconciliation of intercompany accounts and recharges including loan account balances
- Timely submission of the group pack including commentary
- Challenge consistency and validity of submissions received
- Provide insight into group KPI's and working capital movements
- Full FRS102 to IFRS transition effective 1 April 2019 and profit bridge for key variances
- Assist with financial audits where required
- Review VAT returns and liaise with our European VAT advisors where required
- Involvement in group corporation tax planning and compliance
- Companies House and statutory compliance
- Liaising with managerial staff and other colleagues
- Adhoc projects as required with Group
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a qualified accountant with relevant financial accounting experience
What you'll get in return
Salary to £50,000
25 days holiday
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.