Finance Analyst *FTSE 50*
Business Analyst for a FTSE 50 listed technology company £50-65k based in central London
Your new company
A FTSE listed technology business based in central London is hiring a qualified Chartered Accountant ideally with 2-3 years post qualified experience currently working in either a FTSE listed business or a large complex function. This is an acquisitive company with a multifaceted structure that can help shape a candidates career within the corporate sphere.
Your new role
As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for
- the manipulation of large complex data sets,
- pulling together the financial information and providing analysis on budgets, forecasts and business plans where you will be providing analysis, assumptions, reporting and commentary to Group.
- working across the business with the systems and IT team and act as a key point of contact supporting the system migrations and tool upgrades
- report, track and validate risks and opportunities for the group
What you'll need to succeed
- ACA qualified (1-3 years post qualified experience)
- Ability to work in a fast paced dynamic business
- Ability to analyse and manipulate large complex data sets
- Interested in the media / tech space
What you will get in return
This is a great opportunity for a qualified chartered accountant to work in a high performing culture for a FTSE listed business. This stepping stone will add a lot of value to the successful applicants CV where you will work in a varied role for a notable brand which will really advance your finance career.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Nicolette Solomou now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.