Head of Financial Reporting
Your new company
I am working with a global leading reinsurance business looking to hire a Head of Financial Reporting to join the business in a newly created position. This is an innovative, forward thinking business which is leading from the front within the industry in terms of culture and work life balance.
Your new role
You will be leading the financial reporting function which has a range of key responsibilities including:
- Annual reporting process - US GAAP, IFRS, Solvency II
- Staff management of 2 direct reports and a wider team of 8
- Review and challenge of regional business units results and consolidation of these to report back to group
- Oversight of treasury and investment management activity
- Regulatory reporting to PRA, annually and quarterly
- Process improvement and controls focused project work
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a qualified accountant with significant post qualification experience in a financial reporting focused role within the insurance or reinsurance market. You will need a strong working knowledge of financial reporting standards, regulatory reporting and Solvency II. You will be a proven team leader capable of managing and developing staff.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with the opportunity to work in a market leading brand with a fantastic working culture. This is a chance to work in a newly created role you can shape and mould as you go.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.