Financial Accountant role for software business in West Berkshire
Your new company
My client is a software business based in West Berkshire, with easy links to public transport and onsite parking. They are looking for a Financial Accountant to join their team due to an internal restructure. The chosen candidate will have experience in a similar role and will be a Finalist, Newly Qualified or QBE.
Your new role
- Responsible for timely month end close across multiple UK and Irish Companies.
- Production of reconciled TB for multiple entities
- Full reconciliation of all GL codes on a monthly basis
- Initial presentation of draft P&L and Balance sheet for each entity to Financial Controller for review ahead of group consolidation
- Review to include, controls on P&L, Margin, Balance sheet for each entity
- Posting of Payroll journals across multiple companies
- Intercompany reconciliations
- FX revaluation and reconciliations to include quantification of impact
- UK Group VAT submissions, reconciliations and payments inc EC Sales list
- Other Ad hoc tasks required to deliver a timely month end. Eg some bank recs
- K8 (ERP System) product codes/tables maintenance
- Initial support of the Recurring Software Revenue Process
- Preparation and support for year-end accounts and Audit
- Inputs into statutory accounts and corporation tax computations for UK companies
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in a similar role
- Finalist/Newly Qualified or QBE
- Advanced level Excel
- Strong business acumen and communication skills
What you'll get in return
- Flexible benefits package
- Onsite parking
- Competitive salary
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.