Finance Business Partner
An excellent career opportunity to be an integral part of the Finance function, Supporting the FC, providing key Management Accounting, Finance Business Partnering, and KPI Analysis & Reporting within a fast paced Manufacturing environment
Our Client is a large European Manufacturing company with a number of sites within the UK and a large Business Unit in South Wales.
As the Finance Business Partner, you will be a key support to the Financial Controller and responsible for driving the Key Performance Metrics of the business through providing Managements Accounts, Analysis, and Business Partnering.
- Preparation KPI's for monthly reporting and forecasting, annual budget and strategic plan purposes, ensuring timeliness and integrity of submissions.
- Provide cost base, inventory, capital investment and asset financial support and reporting information to ensure the overall profitability of, and positive cash generation from, the Value Stream.
- Provide finance support and challenge to the Production and Operations team
- Provide oversight & support for financial accounting decisions within the Business Unit
- CIMA/ACCA or ACA qualified with good Management Accounting experience
- Commercially-minded Management Accountant, outward looking with previous pricing/project accounting experience, preferably within an engineering environment
- Experience of operating within a business facing capacity, taking responsibility for all financial aspects within a structured group
- Ability to work unsupervised, under own initiative with the drive to improve financial performance and streamline processes
- Prepared to work flexibly to achieve deadlines and multi-task, re-adjusting priorities and delivering accordingly
- Strong interpersonal skills - both in terms of leadership and as a team player - with the ability to work in cross-functional teams and to influence others at all levels of the organisation.
- Able to present and communicate financial information to Finance and non-Finance colleagues within the Business Unit as well as to external customers/stakeholders
- Able to understand technical, engineering and operational issues and relate these back to financial information
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills and other Finance system experience
A fantastic career opportunity for an aspiring Management Accountant looking to gain further experience and responsibility within the manufacturing environment.