Financial Controller - Temporary to Permanent
Initially on a 3-6 month contract, as Financial Controller you will be responsible for the preparation of Management and Financial Accounts including consolidation of Overseas subsidiaries. You will also be required to lead the final stage of a new system implementation.
Fast-moving business with an excellent track record.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Quarterly Management accounts, Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet - reporting to Directors and Bank
- Monthly Sales Reporting to Directors and stakeholders
- Managing accounting of multi-currency sales transactions
- Analysis of currency exposures from in house system and reporting to Directors
- Recording of financial currency transactions and overall ongoing exposures
- Overseeing and reviewing preparation of Consolidated Statutory Accounts, listing adjustments and reconciliation of management Accounts to Statutory Accounts including overseas subsidiary
- Negotiating the various insurance renewals updating the spreadsheet for annual renewal costs
- Overseeing Credit and Credit Insurance policies, reporting and maintaining details for annual renewals process
- Monthly analysis of Expenditure
- Liaison with Auditors
- Leading with the final phase of a new system implementation
The role will also involve HR and Administrative tasks for the office including managing risk assessments and minute taking at Board meetings.
My client is looking for a Qualified Accountant with proven experience at Financial Controller level within SMEs. You must have experience of both consolidations and foreign exchange.
There are prospects within this role for promotion to Board level so my client wants someone that can commit longer-term to the role.
My client needs someone to ideally start next week so availability is key.
£50-£65,000 dependent on experience (initially on a 3-6 month Fixed Term Contract)
Benefits once permanent will include:
25 days holiday + Bank Holidays