Part time Credit Controller
This is an exciting new opportunity to join a growing organisation as a Part time Credit Controller. This role will be a sole charge role and be reporting directly to the financial controller.
Page are proud to represent this accountancy practice in the heart of London with an opportunity for a part time credit controller.
The key responsibility of the part time credit controller are:
- Ensuring timely collection of outstanding invoices ]
- Account and bank reconciliations
- Allocation of payments
- Weekly debtor reports
- Ensuring a reduction in debtor days
- Maintain strong working relations with clients
- Provide a high level of customer service at all time
- Handing client queries
- Work alogside a finance team
- Keep up to date records of all payments made
The successful part time credit controller will:
- Work 3 or 4 days a week depending on need and work flow
- Be open and flexible to working days or hours
- Have strong communication skills
- Have a high level of collections knowledge
- Be able to work on own without supervision
- Able to perform a high standard of collections
- Strong organisation skills
- Excel skills
The candidate will be offered a competitive salary and have access to a full benefits package.