Accounts Receivable Clerk
A brilliant opportunity to join a rapidly expanding technology company in the heart of London. They are looking for an Accounts Receivable Clerk to join their accountancy team during this exciting period of growth.
Page are proud to represent a hugely successful American technology company who have been going from strength to strength and have subsequently opened their London office. They are looking for an Accounts Receivable Clerk to get on board.
- Review and approve customer contracts in SFDC triggering the automation of other accounting processes
- Invoice customers through NetSuite in alignment with contractual terms
- Cash allocation and bank reconciliation
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the companies products and services
- Support the Accounts Receivable Manager on the integration of acquired companies in SFDC
- Assist in the formulation of internal controls and policies to comply with legislation and established best practices
- Keeping in regular communication with the wider accountancy team
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Three or more years of experience in Accounts Receivable
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and willingness to take ownership for wide-ranging responsibilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Flexibility to working different hours over month end
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced and demanding global environment
- Good Excel skills
- Ability to perform under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Able to work in London
An incredible opportunity for an Accounts Receivable Clerk to join a hugely successful technology company in a stunning office space in a fantastic location. Please do not apply if you do not have the required accountancy experience.